The Search volume window presents information on clusters in table form. The table contains information on both the total volume value for the entire bar and the cell with the maximum volume. Volume search is an indispensable instrument for adjusting filters.
To create a new window, select Open → Volume search in the main menu.
The window contains:
- Selecting symbol
- Selecting a period
- Defines a set of columns in a table
- Time range for filtering data within a day
- Limiting the maximum and minimum bar size
- Merging adjacent cells into one cell
- Applying settings and updating data in tables
- Displaying values for the selected instrument
- Table with the average values of the columns of the main table