The All Prices table displays information about the traded volume at each price during a certain time interval, which plays an important role in determining the key levels for upcoming trading sessions. This information is useful for identifying key levels.
To create a new window, select Open → All prices in the main menu.
The window contains:
- Selecting an instrument
- Selecting a range of dates among which a calculation will be conducted
- Selecting a time range for filtering data within a day
- Merging of adjacent cells into one cell
- Applying settings and updating data in tables
- Displaying values for the selected instrument
- Table with average values of the columns of the main table
General volume (Ask + Bid).
Number of trades.
Difference between buy and sell volumes (Ask - Bid).