1. Register on the Binance website (if you have not already done so) and log in to your account.
Please note that if your Binance account is registered without a referral link, then both spot and futures trading on this exchange will be available to you with a free crypto license.
If your account is registered with a referral link, then only the Binance spot market will be available with a free crypto license. Futures trading will be available when using the full Tiger.Trade license.
2. Go to the API Management page. Before making an API connection enable two-factor authentication. Enter the name of the API key and click the Create button.
3. Enter the required confirmation codes to be received by phone, email and via Google Authenticator, and click on the Send button.
4. The page that opens will display the API keys; save them. Press the Edit Constraints button.
5. Check the “Enable spot and margin trading” box, click the Save button and enter the Google Authenticator verification code.
To comply with the latest industry standards, Binance is updating its API services. Starting Aug 9, 2021 03:00 (UTC) only users who passed interim verification can create new API keys. For accounts with basic verification, any existing API keys will be deactivated after Aug 23, 2021 00:00 AM (UTC).
6. Launch Tiger.Trade and select File → Connections → Configure from the main menu.
7. In the window that opens, click the Create new connection button and select Binance from the list.
8. In the window that opens, select the account type (“Spot” for regular trading, “Margin” for margin trading, “Futures” for futures trading) and enter the API keys obtained from the Binance website. If your ISP blocks access to the Binance website, enter the proxy server address in the format ip:port.
9. Click OK.
The connection has now been set up. To set up a connection, select File → Connections → Binance in the main Tiger.Trade menu.
The connection status (ping to the server) can be checked in the Log tab at the bottom of the main window. The ping of each action is displayed there. The Binance server is not constantly pinged.